PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL
- There are times when we would love to regain that super smooth hairless skin we were born with
- In the 21st. Century it’s great to know that shaving, plucking and waxing are painful, time-consuming, expensive practices which we can firmly put into the past
- You never have to spend time to shave or wax again
- No more pain
- No side effects
- No more planning and stressing about whether you shaved or not or how long ago
- Your skin quality visibly improves – no irritations, no infections, smoother and healthier.
- One less worry when travelling, being away from home – no need to pack the shaver
- You are ALWAYS ready to go for that swim or hot date
Permanent Hair Removal with IPL / SHR – the therapy uses light to generate heat in hair follicles. The heat eliminates the hair follicles at the root and permanently stops new hair growth.
- This treatment is suitable for everybody who wants to permanently remove hair from any body parts
- Our female clients love the facial/armpit/bikini /leg treatments
- Our male clients love our back, sack and crack treatments
How long does it take
- To achieve the complete hair removal, on average 10-25 treatments are required. The treatment is a lunch time 15 min treatment and can be repeated every 3-4 weeks. The amount of treatments needed is very individual and depending on your skin and hair color
- Typically it takes between 10-18 months and the best time to start is in the winter months. You will see the results already after the first few treatments
What does it cost
We do not believe in gender specific pricing and individual sessions pricing.
Our prices are based on the size of the area to be treated and on getting you the desired result!
Deciding on the treatment OF COURSE you want to know how much it will cost you to get the perfect silky hairless skin. Given the individual needs, the range or required treatments is between 10 – 25. Now, that is not very much certainty is it? We know. And we understand you want to know.
Check our FAQ section or schedule a free consultation session to discuss your needs and questions.
How was the experience for others?